Our ValScan program profiles personal and organizational values communicated in written and electronic documents. These include internal and external materials such as annual reports, speeches, policy statements, HR manuals, advertisements, customer letters, email, brochures, web copy and blogs.
Applications of ValScan include:
- Values, Mission and Vision Statements: an essential pre-cursor to develop meaningful and believable organizational assertions.
- Internal and external branding: What values is your organization communicating both internally and externally to its employees, customers, stakeholders and the public at large?
- Consistency of values messaging between different media
- Cultural compatibility in merger and acquisition scenarios
- Values analysis of brands, branding and advertising strategies
- Family Business and Family Legacy Values: Profiles the values of family business and family foundation founders as communicated through historical documents such as letters, diaries, speeches, etc.